Assisted Living Facilities
Best Bath Systems is a leading designer and manufacturer of prefabricated shower and bathtub surrounds for independent and assisted living facilities and housing authorities. Ideal for new construction or remodel products, our one-piece fiberglass surrounds arrive on the job site ready to install, with no mud setting required. A variety of styles and configurations are available, including custom designs to meet your specific needs.
View our complete line of accessible barrier free showers with low-step thresholds.
The Best Bath Systems difference for assisted care facilities:
- Complete units available featuring caulk-free drain, WaterStopper flexible water dam, factory installed curtain rod holder, stainless steel curtain rod and heavy duty, tape weighted vinyl curtain liner
- Custom solutions are available to meet the unique needs of your project
- Heavy duty fold down seat with stainless steel swing down legs
- No mud set is required for either new construction or rehab projects
- Laminated wood-reinforced wall system that eliminates the need for additional backing in the framing (OSHPD)
- Meet federal and state bathroom safety and accessibility guidelines with compliance-ready transfer and roll-in showers.
- Safety hardware is factory installed in the correct code compliant location and placement
- Non-recessed floors and bevel entry with low- or no-step threshold
- Adapt to the unique bathing needs of your residents. Easily and securely install grab bars and shower seats anywhere in the unit without wall studs
- Surface mount soap dish eliminates fire rated wall penetration, and is factory installed without cutting a mount hole in the shower
- AutoCAD, three part specification and Revit available
- All testing and specifications data is available upon request
- CBC - CA TITLE 24
To discuss your new construction or rehab project, contact your Best Bath commercial sales representative.