Best Bath Systems has designed durable, worry-free bathing solutions that stand up to the rigors of high traffic university living facilities.
View our complete line of walk-in showers with traditional curbed thresholds and our tub/shower units that are all suited for universities.
The Best Bath Systems difference for universities:
- Designed with wood-reinforced walls and a highly durable gelcoat surface, our surrounds eliminate the need for backing in the framing and are built to withstand years of regular use and abuse
- Prevent costly water damage with seamless one-piece units and modular showers featuring our exclusive SnapJoint caulk-free assembly
- Turn-key system eliminates the need to search for materials
- Safety hardware is factory installed in the correct code compliant location and placement
- No mud set is required for either new construction or remodeling projects
- Meet federal and state bathroom safety and accessibility guidelines with compliance-ready transfer and roll-in showers
- Complete package units are available with a caulk-free drain, WaterStopper flexible water dam, factory installed curtain rod and holder, and a heavy duty, weighted vinyl curtain liner
- Full wood backed wall system eliminates the need for backing in the framing, (OSHPD)
- Premium mixing valve and hand spray assembly is available
- Surface mount soap dish eliminates fire rated wall penetration, and is factory installed without cutting a mount hole in the shower
- Custom tooling to create your design
- AutoCAD, three part specification, and Revit available
- All testing and spec data is available on request
For more information on our shower products and solutions for universities, contact your Best Bath commercial sales representative.